- ITM Faculty Resources
- ITM Free Textbooks
- IIT Academic Calendar
- Blackboard Learning System
- IIT Digital Library (A2Z)
- IIT School Shuttle Bus
- IIT TechCash Account
- IIT Technology Services and Supports
- IIT Microsoft DreamSpark Premium
- Wageworks System
- Table Generator, Create your HTML/Latex tables online.
- HostMath, an equation editor.
- L4t, a professional online equation editor
- How to write a great research paper, Advice by Simon Peyton Jones (Microsoft Research) on paper writings.
CFP and Rankings
- Computer Science Conferences, A List of Calls For Papers in AI/DM/ML Domains.
- Wiki CFP, A Wiki for Calls For Papers.
- Conference Rankings, A list of conference rankings classified by research fields.
- Conference Rankings, Another list of conference rankings.
- CCF rankings, A list of rankings for journals and conferences
- ACM Recommender Systems, ACM Official Site.
- RecSys Dissertations, List of worldwide recommender system dissertations.
- RecSys Wiki, This Wiki is intended as a space for everything related to the topic of Recommender Systems.
Open Source Recommender Engines
- Apache Mahout, Java-based library, especially for scalable data mining.
- MyMediaLite, .Net-based library, specifically for recommender systems.
- LensKit, Java-based recsys engine with classical recsys algorithms.
- LibFM, a library for Factorization Machines
- JavaFM, Java 8 Factorisation Machines Library
- PITF, for tag recommendations
- RankSys: Java 8 RecSys framework for novelty, diversity and much more
- LibRec, Java-based library which implements the state-of-the-art recsys algorithms.
- CARSKit, Java-based library for context-aware recommendations.
Data Science (News and Data)
- KDnuggets, Data Mining Community’s Top Resource for Data Mining and Analytics info.
- Kaggle, One leading platform for predictive modeling competitions.
- ACM SIGKDD CUP, KDD Cup is the annual Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery competition.
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository, A collection of databases, domain theories, and data generators.
- Guardian Datablog, This is the ultimate list of datasets published by the Guardian Datablog since 2009.
- ML Data Sets, a set of data sets for machine learning in multiple areas and applications.
Data Science (Textbook and Wiki)
- Statistics Concepts, a text-book for statistics beginner
- Concepts & Applications of Inferential Statistics, online textbook
- HyperStat, Online Statistics Textbook
- Online Statistics Education, An Interactive Multimedia Course of Study
- SOCR Books, a list of online resources to learn statistics, analytics and forecasting
- Practical Statistics, Statistics and Machine Learning in Matlab
- A Programmer’s Guide to Data Mining
- Mining of Massive Datasets
- CIML, A Course in Machine Learning
- List of machine learning textbooks
Data Science (Tools)
- Scikit Learn: Machine Learning in Python built on top of NumPy and SciPy.
- NumPy, package for scientific computing with Python.
- R Project for Statistical Computing: This is an environment and a lisp-like scripting language.
- Apache Hadoop, A framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets.
- Weka, A collection of machine learning algorithms for data mining tasks.
- Rapid Miner, One world-leading open-source system for data mining.
- Mulan, open source library for mulilabel classification.
- MEKA, a multi-label extension to Weka
- PSO Programs, A list of Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) programs.